Today is a good day!

I am excited to end 2010 and get ready for 2011!! I wake up each day with a new beginning. I never get tired of doing my favorite things each day?

In 2011 I am going to build a bucket list. I want to learn to stretch and think outside the box with what I want to accomplish. I want to realize that anything is possible so get creative and build the list!

I want to find friends that like to get outdoors and have the same interests that I do. I like to hike, golf, exercise, relax, volunteer, inspire, create, and spend time with my family.

Always believe in the Good Lord Ways!


Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rain day

I decided to make yesterday a fitness day and try all of those workout tapes I don't get around to.  It was one of my best days.  I worked out the first half of the day, watched a movie and cleaned my house.  I didn't go out until after the rain stopped about 5:30p.

No comments:

Post a Comment