Today is a good day!

I am excited to end 2010 and get ready for 2011!! I wake up each day with a new beginning. I never get tired of doing my favorite things each day?

In 2011 I am going to build a bucket list. I want to learn to stretch and think outside the box with what I want to accomplish. I want to realize that anything is possible so get creative and build the list!

I want to find friends that like to get outdoors and have the same interests that I do. I like to hike, golf, exercise, relax, volunteer, inspire, create, and spend time with my family.

Always believe in the Good Lord Ways!


Sunday, February 13, 2011

Superstition Mountain

The Superstition Mountains are so beautiful.   There are a lot of tails at every fitness level.  The weather is great o be outside!








No comments:

Post a Comment